Thursday, April 24, 2014

LongHorn Steakhouse/ Tampa, FL USA

After stopping by the popular Longhorn Steakhouse/Citrus Park Tampa, FL USA location on a busy Saturday night, I decided to come back during the week and found the restaurant open and ready to serve me right away! The high top table side bar seat was great and offered convenience and comfort.

After ordering a small 16oz cold draft American Miller Lite beer, a basket of fresh baked soft wheat bread was brought to the table. My selection of one of the three $12.99 specials of the night was...Black pepper Corn 6oz Sirloin steak with a side of rice pilaf and fresh hand cut salad with ranch dressing. The 6oz steak was cooked to perfection medium and was wrapped in a slice of bacon.

In an effort to maintain proper weight, it is helpful to share the portions served in America. However , when eating solo, this is hard to do, and requires much will power to eat half and ask for to go box. I failed to exercise the required amount of will power, and left quite full, thanks to the delicious meal. Full and satisfied...

12 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

There is one of that near our area but have never tried it yet.

mhie said...

I've been dine-in this place and I like their steak.

Eileen said...

Yummy! I would want mine medium done though. You made me hungry for a nice perfect steak! :)

papaleng said...

With that kind of foodie served at your table, no wonder one can forget even for a while yung diet stuff thing. Seems yummy naman kasi specially that steak.

Nova said...

that steak looks really good and well done too. that's what i also want whenever i choose steak to dine-in

Maria Teresa Figuerres said...

I certainly understand how it's impossible to resist good food. My husband, a certified steak lover, will surely enjoy dining at Longhorn Steakhouse.

Ria C said...

My hubby will like that place. He's a steak lover and I prefer seafood. :)

Tingting R said...

I also love this restaurant, especially my husband. I love their rib eye.

betchai said...

am sure the steak lovers would love this place, sadly, I can't enjoy this place.

Jen said...

The steak looks really good. Here's hoping to have the hubby prepare steak for me soon! :)

Marie, shiny pearl said...

Looks juicy! Now, I miss meat, lol! Happy eating! :)

LEVYousa said...

We love steak especially if it's well done. Unfortunately it's quite expensive.