Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pinoy Halo-halo for Summer

Oh how thankful I am for my generous cousin for treating me yesterday in Mang Inasal. We only ordered their Pinoy halo-halo in regular size and it's only Php. 69 :)


It's just perfect to beat the summer heat. The heat yesterday was probably the hottest I've experienced this year, so far. Good thing my cousin was feeling uncomfortable with the heat, that's why he invited me to come with him for a thirst quenching trip to downtown.


Have you tried Mang Inasal's Pinoy halo-halo? How was it?
Anyway, I hope you're having a great summer. Ciao! :)

11 comments:

Rocket Rob said...

Yummy Filipina treat!!

Nova said...

oh yes!!! I still remember the taste of their halo-halo just what i've always eat when we had our vacay in the phils one of the refreshment or dessert that i truly miss .

Anonymous said...

Yay!! This is great timing on our warm weather here. Can I have some? :)

Chubskulit Rose said...

Nakakamiss ang halo halo dyan sa tin, dito bumibili lang ako ng nakaboteng pang halo then do it at home coz my daughter loves halo halo.

Eileen said...

Its such a shame that I haven't tried Mang Inasal's Halo halo. We have a branch here, walking distance from my house but I have not even tried it! I will head over there this weekend. Promise!

betchai said...

yummy! I made my own halo halo yesterday, as there is no mang inasal nearby :)

papaleng said...

Tsalap-tsalap naman. I wonder why sa summer lang sikat ang halo-halo?

Rcel said...

Huhuhu! You made me want to cry with this photo, sis! I am so drooling! This is so perfect for a very summer day in Texas! :D

Maria Teresa Figuerres said...

I crave for Halo-Halo from time to time, and when I do, I go to Razon's or to Icebergs to get my fill of this super delicious Pinoy sweet treat.

Joy Calipes-Felizardo said...

Let me suggest two great places where you can get the best halo-halo in town:

Digman Halo-Halo, Cavite: http://www.gastronomybyjoy.com/2011/04/original-philippine-halo-halo.html

and Simple Lang at Ayala Triangle

Travel Quest said...

This is what i miss more on Philippines i will trade all the american ice cream for this !