Saturday, December 21, 2013

Nescafe Creamy Latte Instant Smoothie

Hi everyone! :) I am a certified coffee addict. I just can't live without a cup or two of coffee in a day. But, there are just days that the weather is too hot to have a hot coffee. Good thing, my cousin taught me this "recipe" few months ago on how to have a cold coffee in a very hot day. By the way he is a Hospitality and Restaurant Services student and he told me they experimented on this one and it turned out really good.

Tadaa! The finished product! :)

Ingredients:
  • 2 sachets of NESCAFE Creamy Latte.
  • condensed milk
  • 2 teaspoons of sugar
  • scraped ice
  • A glass of water
Procedure:
  • Prepare the blender.
  • Empty the 2 sachets of Nescafe Creamy Latte and put it to the blender, then add 2 teaspoons of sugar.
  • Put enough scraped ice in the blender. 
  • Then add a glass of water.
  • Add condensed milk according to your taste. For me, a can of 300 ml condensed milk can last up to three times of making this instant smoothie.
  • Blend it for a minute or two.
  • And.... serve! :) 

It makes 5 to 6 servings which is so nice! ^_^

You now have an inexpensive cold coffee or smoothie. I hope you'll enjoy this one and if you try it, please let me know what do you think! :) 

Total cost: Php. 80 - 100 only. Very affordable, right?

14 comments:

FX777222999 said...

Very inspiring drink when you're working online...a mug of coffee latte!

Bjorn Mystic said...

I'm not really fond of Nescafe coffee products.

But thanks for sharing this recipe.

Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

What I do is make a mug of regular coffee and put it in the freezer. Leave it for about 10-20 mins and voila!

J said...

Sounds delicious! In the old days, my day was not complete without coffee. Now, with or without, I'm good.

Enjoy your latte.

Unknown said...

It's a great way to drink cheap latte at home! ^_^

Chubskulit Rose said...

I can settle for a glass of that right now, yum!

Merry Christmas

Jessica said...

that looks delish :-) I'm also a coffee addict but only drink a cup in the morning :-) My morning will not start with a sip of my hot Folgers coffee :-)

http://www.healthisourkey.com/it-stinks-getting-old/

Jhari said...

Uy I like this idea. Now the only problem is, we don't have a blender hahaha!

Marie, shiny pearl said...

That looks good! Though I'm not a coffee fan :) Let's drink to this year!

Marie said...

thanks for sharing! I am a big coffee fan - I can drink cups (and worry about my heart beating fast hehe). I will bookmark this and make myself a good one later :)

Liz said...

I love coffee and that one looks really good. I'll have to give it a try. Thanks for sharing.

Liza

jo-anne said...

Now I'm craving for a coffee! I'm going to try this out.

Ria C said...

That looks very yummy! For someone who is strict on sugar intake, I'd probably skip the condensed milk and some sugar since the sachet of Nescafe has sugar in it. I'm sure, it'll still be yummy as the original recipe - not as sweet though. :)

Eliz Frank said...

I will be trying out this recipe today. Sounds delicious.
Elizabeth