Friday, February 21, 2014

Ottogi's Kimchi Ramen

Hey foodies! I've been longing to finally taste something Korean. And yesterday, actually last night... I have finally indulged into one. I bought 2 packs of Ottogi Kimchi Ramen at Robinson's Place Butuan for Php. 24.75 each pack.


I didn't really expect much of how it tastes because it's my first time to cook/try a ramen. Hahaha! Guess what? It's just the same way of cooking instant noodles too and it tastes like one, except that it's way too spicy and I like the spicy part actually. Since I watched a YouTube video before on how to cook a ramen, I customized this instant ramen a little. I added one whole egg in it.


It tastes just fine. Spicy and a bit salty too, I think. I concluded maybe it tasted differently if I added some meat in it, just like what I saw in the YouTube video that I watched.

After finishing one bowl of it, I already feel so full. I jokingly told my mom that I can feel like I'm transforming into becoming a Korean already and she just laughed. LOL!

By the way, here's a video while I was cooking this.

I used Asahi electric stove to cook this kimchi ramen from Ottogi! :)

6 comments:

Nova said...

Hmmm...i must say that its quite pricey for those noodles, as long as they are very good might be worth the try.

Cherry said...

when I first tried eating ramen, it did taste like an ordinary instant noodles so I swore never to eat ramen again. oh well, i did eat again but in a good Japanese restaurant. i now love ramen. :D

Chubskulit Rose said...

We seldom cooked noodles like that but when I do, I put lots of veggies in it to make it more healthier.

Jessica Cassidy said...

I love anything that has noodles. I am sure that I will love what you are cooking Sis. As a matter of fact, I might cook one in a minute or so :-)

Ria C said...

That looks very tasty. Too bad, when we were in Tokyo, we didn't even take time to go to a ramen house and actually eat authentic Japanese Ramen. :)

Shengkay said...

ginutom ako...its 549am ngayon sa oras ko...would love to try it..