Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Belgian Waffle

Well, how does one go 60 years and never had a Belgian waffle, I don't know, but when the Food Addict mentioned it to me, I thought I'd give it a try.



While waiting for my car repairs, I walked down the road to Bob Evans restaurant, in Tampa FL USA and there it was, on the menu, Belgian Waffles.......Bam!

The large thick golden brown waffle arrived topped with Whipped cream and butter of course I added some Maple syrup, and it was cooked to perfection.

It was real treat to enjoy along with classic Bob Evans coffee made my wait for car repairs not so boring after all.

10 comments:

Eileen said...

My sinful pleasure is a Belgian waffle topped with blueberries and whipped cream! Yum yum... and then I reach for my glucometer and pop a pill in my mouth. haha. Thanks for sharing.

Chubskulit Rose said...

That's a different kind of waffle, looks yummy!

papaleng said...

I have for more years to get my lips wet with Belgian waffle. Ano yan... Seems yummy ata.

Jessica Cassidy said...

yum! that looks delicious ;) I have never tried that yet ;)

MaryJane Tauyan said...

not a so boring car day for you indeed! i love this comfort food

betchai said...

looks so yummy, love making this actually :)

Travel Quest said...

I'm a fan of waffle , this one is one of my favorite.

Anna said...

woohoo, i get weak when i smell the enticing goodness of a belgian waffle :)

Jonas Labagala said...

Yuuumm! I miss eating Belgian waffles! I think I wanna buy one soon! :)

Juliana said...

Belgian waffle is always a treat. I just wish restos here offer grade B maple syrup with it.