Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Mango and Banana Experiment

I've been trying so hard to lose weight, that's why I tried to change my usual food intake. So, I tried fruits and avoided rice and here's what I've come up with.

Sliced mango and banana with ice cubes.
I put sliced mangoes and bananas in one bowl and added ice cubes. No condensed milk or anything. Just that and I paired with a glass of iced tea. It turned out really good. I was satisfied! :)

MANGO with CONDENSED MILK

I can't stop experimenting. So, the next day, I tried mango with condensed milk only. No ice cubes or water added. It tasted just fine. I would try it again next time!

SLICED BANANAS with CRACKERS & CONDENSED MILK

What was I thinking? LOL. Banana with crackers and condensed milk is not a good match, especially with no ice or something juicy. It's so dry. Definitely not worth another try. Well, at least for me. 

More experiments to come, I hope!

I'm on FACEBOOK, TWITTER and INSTAGRAM.

1 comment:

Rocket Rob said...

I love it, experimenting and Losing weight, what abgreat combo Marie! Dee!!!