Thursday, January 30, 2014

Choco Monster Cake

Hi foodies! :) I have been planning to share this to all of you days ago but I keep on forgetting stuffs, including this very food blog of mine. I'm glad I remember it tonight while browsing all  my photos and I found few worth sharing shots.

I brought my younger brother with me for a stroll in the city and while we were on our way to the mall, I saw a new restaurant nearby and I thought I'd check, Big Daddy. Yes, the name of the restaurant is Big Daddy.

We ordered a slice of choco monster cake each for the two of us. It costs Php. 85/slice. My brother keeps babbling how expensive it is. Hahaha.


I love it! The choco isn't too sweet for me, just perfectly fine. It didn't disappoint my expectations. When I tasted that white cream (I don't know what is it), I told my brother that I feel like I'm in heaven and he laughed. I wonder what's too funny.

For it's price, I think it's worth another try next time I drop by. Big Daddy have various of cakes for you to choose from. I will try to take pictures of the place and their menu the next time I get there. :)

Would you like a slice? Here's for you...


Kung Hei Fat Choi, everyone! May this year be a good year to all of us! ♥

20 comments:

FX777222999 said...

Your brother is right because some ordinary sliced of cake costs 30 pesos only. But I liked the chocolate topping.

Joy said...

i love chocolate cakes, i have now a tiramisu meltdown in the fridge and i can't help eating every now and then ahaha. Kung hei fat choi!

Nova said...

wow for the affordable price that cake looks really good.

Juliana said...

What a tease! Now, I want one :-)

betchai said...

i can only imagine and look at it, i do not have one here right now, i will get that slice you are offering to us if only i could :)

Dhemz said...

That looks very feeling! Now I'm getting hungry for dessert.

MaryJane Tauyan said...

this is so yummy!! i guess i had too much chocolate haha I always have chocolates beside hereon my working desk this just makes me craves for a fudgy cake

Eileen said...

Reasonable enough for a slice of cake that looks that good! I am not allowed to indulge in sweet things (I am diabetic) but I do give in to cravings once in a while. Haha. Thanks for sharing!

jo-anne said...

My all time favorite cake! It looks so delish even in picture, moist and chocolatey goodness!

Jessica Cassidy said...

Cake...yes please, I want some Sis :) I would love to have mango juice or water with it too. The cake looks delish and you make me drool, no fair :-)

Ria C said...

I'm cutting back on sugary stuff and looking at those photos are not helping me. :)

FX777222999 said...

Loved to bake this choco cake and eat it too!...with coffee of course.

mhie@smarlk said...

I love baking chocolate and buy once in a while.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Uh-oh, it's 12:10 midnight and you are making me crave for something wahhh.

Anonymous said...

oh my, boy I am so glad it is my son's birthday today and we have chocolate cake in the fridge!!! May you and your family have a great year! :)

Jonas Labagala said...

I would love to try the Choco Monster Cake! But I agree that it's a bit expensive for its size. Maybe they can lower the price of the cake.. :)

Marie said...

I have such a sweet tooth I can't turn down a yummy looking, moist choco cake! It always ruins my diet hehe

Anna said...

One of my sinful weakness is craving and eating chocolate moist cake, yum yum..gotta boost up my self control now.

Lunaiah said...

Aw! I love chocolate cakes! I'm craving for it now!

Rovie said...

I am not really into sweets or chocolate for that matter but this one looks very appetizing that makes me want to have a slice of it too.

Belated Happy Chinese New Year Bunso!