Thursday, January 2, 2014

A-Gantea

You can't go wrong with A-Gantea. For starters, its name means happy disposition! Established in 2006 in Taiwan, this cozy tea place is now in the Philippines (I think I'm quite late about this).


With A-Gantea, you can be assured that the drinks are of good quality, especially since the tea leaves used are picked at an altitude of 1200m in Taiwan's Ali Mountains, and mixed with fresh fruit and premium imported milk.

Their best-sellers include Bubble Milk Tea with white tapioca pearls, Pear Fruit Tea with agar bits, Hawaiian Fruit Tea, QQ Milk Tea with coconut jelly, and Taro Milk Tea with taro agar bits.

DISCLAIMER: I am not paid for this post or compensated by any means.

18 comments:

FX777222999 said...

A lot of this kind are being marketed here through the franchising scheme. It's a very saleable items in the mall.

Joy said...

i am not much into drinking tea,it makes my tummy ache i do not know why hehe

Teresa Martinez said...

Wow, another drink to try. I really like drinking this kind of beverage.

Nova said...

that must be really good drink and to think it is a tea must be great too.

jo-anne said...

Where are they located? This brand seems new to me.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hmmmnn those looks really healthy, would love to try some.

MaryJane Tauyan said...

omg! i love tea's! i always have my afternoon tea or milktea when i am strolling outside!! this looks yum!

Pinx said...

yummm! sounds good! i love tea (green tea especially)! i wish to see something like that here... i guess there is, i just don't know where.. hehehe.

juliana said...

Hope they're not loaded with a lot of sweetener. As long as they're not, I hope to try it when I visit.

Jessica Cassidy said...

Those drinks looks refreshing Sis
:-) I hope that I could try them someday :-) i am not sure if they are available here in NY :-)

papaleng said...

wow! Another Tea place to ignore. ha.ha..ha... Sorry dear but I really hate tea and the likes.

betchai said...

i love this kind of drink, perhaps, one of my weakness, love bubble milk tea :)

Rcel said...

I have heard a lot about this milk tea-- on how good this is. I hope I can try this soon! :)

Rcel said...

I have heard a lot about this milk tea-- on how good this is. I hope I can try this soon! :)

Daphne Benosa said...

I'm a tea lover but now's the first time I've heard of A-Gantea too. Will check it out! :)

Lainy said...

I have heard about this but I have yet to try this out for myself.

Algene said...

This is my first time to hear of A-Gantea. Wish I could try their beverages soon ;)

Tingting R said...

I love drinking tea. I would love to try this.