Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Jollibee Choco Sundae

When I was a little girl, every time my parents has the chance to go to the city, they always bring me to Jollibee. Things has change but my love for Jollibee still lives. I'm a regular customer of Jollibee anywhere! Every time I get to visit new places and someone would ask me to dine out, I'd automatically ask "Jollibee?" matching with a smile so they couldn't say no. Hahaha.

So, for this post... I'd like to share to you Jollibee's choco sundae. It's very affordable for Php. 25 per cup and I assure you (if you like sweets and colds), then you won't regret getting Jollibee's choco sundae.


I always enjoy my cup of choco sundae whenever I am with my friends or my siblings. The chocolate in it is just too good for my sweet tooth.

Have you tried this choco sundae from Jollibee? Did you like it?

DISCLAIMER: I am not paid for this post or compensated by any means.

7 comments:

Liza said...

It's cold right now, but I'm suddenly craving for a Sundae after seeing this. :)

kat said...

Oh, Jollibee has a new cup for sundae. It has been awhile since I last ordered sundae. I am trying to lose weight. Now, I crave it. huhu

Chubskulit Rose said...

MIss ko na ang Jollibee, kelan kaya ulit ako makakachow dyan hehehe.

Ria C said...

I love Jollibee too. It's one of the places I visit first when I am in the Philippines. :) I like their Champ burger so much!

Marie said...

I love sundae! And I also like the new variants like the one with hershey's kisses. I always try to get a spoonful from my son's cup hehe

Peachy @ The Peach Kitchen said...

I like Jollibee's choco sunday but I love Mcdo's Hot fudge.

pauperslens said...

My daughter who is born in Thailand certainly does not have any idea about Jollibee. But during our vacation last year in the Philippines, she chose to eat in Jollibee. We were amazed, and thought that the name, the place, the mascot have some degree of attraction in kids.