Saturday, December 14, 2013

I Like it More with Pineapples

I'm a big pizza lover and hurts me to say that starting effectively, I don't have to call the delivery or go eat at their branches (except if I am invited by a friend to tag along for free), since I am cutting my expenses for my travel plans in the future. So, in the memory of my love for Hawaiian Classic Pizza... let me finish this post! :D


Yes, you read it right. I really love it when the pizza has pineapples. The pineapple tidbits in the pizza adds a unique flavor that my mouth longs for. It's like having a piece of heaven in my mouth whenever there's pineapple in it.


I told one of my American friends few days ago that I was craving for a Hawaiian Classic pizza and he asked me "Do you like pineapples in your pizza?" and I was like, YEEEEEEEEEEEES! He said it's gross and he never like his pizza with pineapples. Well, I guess it's just me. Hahaha.

8 comments:

Ruby said...

this fruit is one of the favorite..wish i cna go home for a vacation in pinas and eat lots of this..full of vit c too!

Chubskulit Rose said...

I am drooling with the look of that pizza.

Marie said...

I used to love Hawaiian pizza, but not anymore though...I still have to eat though since it is my nephew's favorite and he would bother me to order some for him when he comes over for a visit

Ria C said...

Me too!!! :)

Jhari said...

I love Hawaiian Pizza. I asked my husband to bring some on my birthday last month. Unfortunately, he bought Pepperoni Pizza instead. Fail :(

mommy Peachy said...

we are big pineapple -lover here too!

mitch ryan said...

We all have our own preferences. Pineapples are really good. I made a post about pineapples called pineapple and vagina.

Eliz Frank said...

I'm not a big Pizza eater but that loos delicious. Do share some next time. lol!
Eliz